Budget Car Rental

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER+1 8O5 2O9 27O7
How are they versus other car rental places?
Start your review of Budget Car Rental!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina D.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Budget Car Rental uploaded by Sabrina D.
Budget Car Rental uploaded by Sabrina D.
SCAMMERS. COMPLETELY RIPPED ME OFF. FORCED ME TO ADD INSURANCE AND PRE PAY GAS. I WAS TOLD I DENIED THIS I WOULD STILL BE CHARGED. TOLD ME I WAS HAVING 250 added on as a deposit. I was not asked to sign I was told to put a line through the signature area. After that was done and printed I questioned why my fee was 890 and confirmed the 250 would be removed. I was then told no that I was charged more tax because of a convention in town that I had no idea about. I booked Thai rental weeks in advance and tax was Included. What’s even worse is when my card was charged not only was I was charged 890 instead of 569.19 I was charged 1012 instead. The company ignored my messages. What’s even worse then that is the car was disgusting. Smelled like cat piss and had finger nails in it when we got it. Not cleaned at all
Ian S.
Loveland
Budget Car Rental uploaded by Ian S.
Apparently if you do not vacuum the car out you will be charged $450 for them to do it! Photo attached from them along with the letter stating there was dirt on the floor mat. They have lost my business for life and my company’s business as well. Budget was unwilling to discuss or lower the charge.
Ronicka B.
Smyrna , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Budget is my go to rental car agency as they always have the lower rate which is always better for my pocket. I always get upgraded to the next size up and that's always great. Customer Service has always been pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Budget to anyone interested in renting a car.
Sneha_morishetty I.
Overland Park
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We always book our car rental through budget and costco website and it was has better deals for it
Stacey O.
Tucson, AZ
Reaching a live person in America is a joke! I get passed around and given numbers that just bring me back to another person who is clueless. I dropped my car off in your secure underground car rental garage having to go thru security. I put the keys in the metal drop box. 11 days later you are still demanding I return the car or it is stolen! I call loss prevention and get a voice mail repeatedly! I will never ever rent from Budget again! I will share this ridiculous story with everyone I know. I am so disgusted and frustrated and done. I can't believe this is where Budget has ended up! Again the car is where you told me to park it! There are cameras everywhere or are those outsourced too? Budget Car Rental
Lindsey M.
Laguna Vista, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Prices at Budget are usually unbeatable. I e rented twice this year. Both times I booked online. When I arrived At Budget, they didn't have any mid size SUVs which is what I reserved. As long as you're flexible with the type of vehicle in stock, it's fine.
Crystal V.
Fresno, CA
Great car rental company that always has a great deals and a large variety of cars to choose from I highly recommend them
Ashley N.
Wadsworth
This car rental is by far my favorite one of all! They are so nice and care about their customers. They try to give as many discounts as possible and you can get any car for around $25-30 a day which isn’t bad.
Rachel R.
Vineyard , UT
Loved everything about this rental! We had a great time, no complications, and it was quite cheap! It was ready when we got there and both check in and out we're both quite easy. All the employees were kind and we would definitely recommend it!
Hannah S.
Springtown, TX
Good service. Good people. And good cars! We always go between this company and another. It's very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...