BeveragesBuddy Fruits
Pure Blended Fruit Apple & Multi Fruit

Buddy Fruits Pure Blended Fruit Apple & Multi Fruit

by Buddy Fruits

Buddy Fruitsยฎ Apple & Multi Fruit Pure Blended Fruit.

"Real fruit, real fun, real easy".

Ouh... lala!โ„ข

100% pure fruit.

All natural, nothing artificial!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buddy Fruits Pure Blended Fruit Apple & Multi Fruit!
Mila Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
I am one of those that doesn't have kids but I buy baby food because I love it. This is the brand that I usually pick like one or 2 something all different flavors and eat them on my way home. I love them, it's like little smoothy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dan K.
Florida
Buddy Fruits Pure Blended Fruit Apple & Multi Fruit Healthy snack with sugar or preservatives. More than just apple sauce. Great tasting!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
great product not only for babies but also for kids 4-6 year olds. my daughter is not a veggie or fruit eater and she actually wats these so I'm truly happy with this product existence.
Cherry J.
These are super convenient to take when we're on the go! My little one loves them and there is a good variety of flavors!
Ashley Y.
Camden, NY
Love this brand. I get them from bjs in a pack of 20 for only $9.99. It's such a good value, and thanks to them my super picky eater gets his fruits and vegetable servings in. I recommend this product to others and I will be making my way through all the flavors.

Looking for your answer?