Buddy Fruits FruitBreak Blended Superfruit with Raspberry & Cranberry uploaded by Camiel G.

BY BUDDY FRUITS

Buddy Fruits® FruitBreak™ Blended Superfruit With Raspberry & Cranberry.

Daily fruit essentials.

All natural. see more...

• What's ya'll favorite flavor combinations? 1 Answers
John N.
Windermere, FL
He flavor was pretty good, but a little tart. It wouldn't be bad as a once and a while snack. To eat pouches often, I think I would need a different flavor. In the end, I enjoyed the pouch. It would be and easy and convenient snack, stores longer than whole fresh fruit and a healthy fuel. I can recommend giving them a try and will consider trying out some of the other flavors as well.
Camiel G.
I received my complimentary FruitBreak VoxBox for Testing purposes. The raspberry & cranberry flavor was delicious. It was a ideal snack for after my workout. The packaging made it easy for me to place in my gym bag to enjoy on the way home.
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy these little "Fruit on the go" packs. I give them to my toddler when were on the go for a car snack or I take some to work when I get hungry. Convenient packaging. PACKAGING PACKAGING PACKAGING!
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
This is a wonderful product for a healthy snack choice . Its not only healthy for you but it also tastes great . The varieties of flavor are amazing and i really enjoy them
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
What's ya'll favorite flavor combinations?