BY BUDDY BISCUITS

Buddy Biscuits XXL Holiday Gingerbread Dog Treats are at the top of your dogs wish list this year! With the snappy bite of gingerbread, these famous lend an extra cheer to your pets holiday season! Theyre made with wholesome ingredients and are enjoyed by dogs of all sizes and ages! So dont forget to put some Buddy Biscuits XXL Holiday Gingerbread Dog Treats in your dogs stocking this year! see more...

Julie M.
My dog got these for Christmas and she loves them! I think she knew they were a different flavor than usual. She is a beagle/lab mix and she loves them. Great American made brand. I will always repurchase.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I don't know what it's on this things but my dog don't wanna even smell it I bought a bag a week ago and my dog don't wanna eat them I try with my family dogs and no they are not interested in this tings at all
Julia D.
My boys absolutely love these and luckily they make my fast eater take an actual second to eat instead of just inhaling them
summer m.
All natural is the only way to go.. my dog gets lots of these and I feel ok giving them to him.. thin and easy to chew
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..