BY BUDDIG ORIGINAL

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Alison h.
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
I live Buddig meat!! I could eat it by itself without even putting it on a sandwich it's so thin and easy to stuff in my mouth especially when I am on the go!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
This is very good. It's amazing and it's worth having in your fridge. The sandwiches come out amazing with this.
valx j.
valx j.
Hialeah, FL
I usually grab a quick snack as a sandwich with this turkey and It is delicious
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Everything u love ab buddig turkey in those little pouches but in a big box
Chandra D.
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
My kids and I really like using this sandwich meat it tastes great and the price is right you also can sometimes get cash back offers for this brand off checkout51 I have a few times now. I have always got this brand and will continue to o use it.
Lilianne T.
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
I really love turkey! This one is so delicious, it's a good mix with rice or bread!
Blaine A.
Blaine A.
Love love love these. We are huge sandwich eaters in my home as I have a 9yr old girl who eats like a teenager and a teenage boy who can Eat eat eat. Love the fact that it's Turkey and seems to be good healthy wise ingredients are great . Fair priced . The taste is awesome and this is not bland or dry.