Buddig Original Turkey uploaded by Berneta A.

BY BUDDIG

Buddig™ Original Turkey.
90 calorie pack.
Smoked, chopped, pressed.
Be a reader.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I picked up the smaller sized package of this sliced turkey to try it out before we committed to the larger size. It was on sale ar IGA for a little over a dollar and surprisingly it was very tasty. This turkey is sliced very thinly so you do need to use a bunch of it in order to make it decent sandwich but it is a good turkey to make paninis or sandwiches with. We also slice this up and put it into omelettes for breakfast. Overall I will be picking up the larger size so we can start using us from now on.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
Buddig makes most of my favorite lunchmeats, for the value. I love that I can make myself one big sandwich, without too much worry about costs or calories, or make several little sandwiches for the kids, or for 'tea time'. Only problem with them is that they tend to have an awful lot of sodium. 9/10, definitely recommended.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
Does anyone know if Buddig makes Low sodium lunchmeats, and if they do, how do they taste?