BY BUDDIG

Buddig™ Original Honey Ham.
With Natural Juices.
90 Calories Per Serving.
Smoked, Chopped, Pressed.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture, EST. 1014. see more...

Amanda F.
West Allis, WI
This is alright brand for lunch meats. The ham is definitely my favorite by buddig
Christina G.
Foodie Expert
I don't know why this is in Eco. It's highly processed and full of sodium, nitrates, and preservatives. It tastes decent and is very cheap, but I'd recommend more natural brands.
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY
Foodie Expert
I use this often to make sandwiches and such at school on the go. It tastes great and stays fresh for longer.
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
Foodie Expert
This lunch meat is great for lunches and snack wraps! I use these all the time to feed my family! I recommend getting them for camping and hiking trips.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
This is not an eco friendly food, it's full of preservatives and you can taste the difference too!
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Like to make sandwiches with this ham.It tastes very nice and you can keep it in the fridge for a while
yvette b.
Fontana, CA
I love this it taste really good flavors textures and everything!! Also love the packaging!
Taylor S.
Foodie Expert
Though much better than any Oscar Meyer prepackaged lunch meats, I prefer fresh cut
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Foodie Expert
When I read that it said honey I thought it would be pretty gross but it's actually pretty good
Aschliey B.
Vista, CA
I like how cheap this is, cause I'm always on a budget, just wish it didn't taste and look so processed. But on a budget its okay.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
Has anyone tried the turkey?
Rosana  V.
Who else likes this ham?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it good
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
Where can I buy this product?