BY BUDDIG

Buddig™ Original Honey Ham.
With Natural Juices.
90 Calories Per Serving.
Smoked, Chopped, Pressed.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture, EST. 1014. see more...

Michelle A.
My family really enjoys the taste of this ham, I like turkey more personally, but they love and it never last very long.
Amanda F.
West Allis, WI
This is alright brand for lunch meats. The ham is definitely my favorite by buddig
Jacque H.
Belton, MO
My husband uses a pouch per day to take to work for his sandwiches. I like that they are convenient and I can mix it up and buy different flavors etc. He likes the convenience of just opening a pouch early every morning and slapping it on some bread. Bonus that it is cheap and can be frozen. I don't eat much of it as I am looking for leaner meats usually.
Lynda T.
I have always thought Buddig brand meats taste strange. My husband always liked them and we bought them when we were first married, but once I tried them a few times I said no more. 2 stars instead of 1 because my husband likes them so maybe the weird taste is just me?
Megan S.
Austin, TX
I do not condone the consumption of animal flesh and do not condone the use of this product. There are far better alternatives that taste exactly like meat but are cruelty free and disease free. I highly suggest those of you using this product research the effects of processed meats such as these.
Kathy B.
I may be biased because I loveee all hams, but this honey flavor is excellent! Really great tasting for sandwiches or a quick snack out of the container. Sometimes it's hard to pull apart the pieces because of the thin cuts, so you just have to be careful or eat more!
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Good ham for a great price. I love the thinner cuts of these meats because I feel like adding more meat, I just use an extra slice or 2. My family has been purchasing Buddig since I was a kid.
Imperfect M.
This is a good Honey Ham for the price. The quality is not the greatest to eat just plain on a sandwich, but it is great to use in a recipe or to use in a casserole. My favorite use to this ham is in Chicken Cordon Bleu and also in a Pinwheel Meatloaf. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Not too bad of a product. My husband enjoys this more than I do but it's just a preference thing. We love that It is a cheap product but not gross. We liked using the corned beef slices for a Americanized St. Patrick's Day dinner but we do enjoy the ham slices in ham and bean soup.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Good taste for the price. I like the stay fresh box packs that the meat comes in so you can take the wrapper off and the meat doesn't get slimy. The thin slices aren't too thin and are great for stacking on sandwiches.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
Has anyone tried the turkey?
Rosana  V.
Who else likes this ham?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it good
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
Where can I buy this product?