BY BUDDIG

Buddig™ Original Honey Ham.
With Natural Juices.
90 Calories Per Serving.
Smoked, Chopped, Pressed.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture, EST. 1014. see more...

Megan S.
Austin, TX
I do not condone the consumption of animal flesh and do not condone the use of this product. There are far better alternatives that taste exactly like meat but are cruelty free and disease free. I highly suggest those of you using this product research the effects of processed meats such as these.
Kathy B.
Foodie Expert
I may be biased because I loveee all hams, but this honey flavor is excellent! Really great tasting for sandwiches or a quick snack out of the container. Sometimes it's hard to pull apart the pieces because of the thin cuts, so you just have to be careful or eat more!
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Good ham for a great price. I love the thinner cuts of these meats because I feel like adding more meat, I just use an extra slice or 2. My family has been purchasing Buddig since I was a kid.
Imperfect M.
This is a good Honey Ham for the price. The quality is not the greatest to eat just plain on a sandwich, but it is great to use in a recipe or to use in a casserole. My favorite use to this ham is in Chicken Cordon Bleu and also in a Pinwheel Meatloaf. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
This stuff is horrible and I call it stuff because there's no possible way that it was ever meat at any point in the processing of this item. I'd advise against purchasing this brand.
Kimberly F.
Love the price of Buddig, but you can tell the quality is lessened in their products. Tastes processed at times. But still good on a sandwich!
Katelyn S.
Foodie Expert
The price is right on this. The honey ham has a really delicious flavor to it and works perfectly for a lunch sandwich with all the fixings!
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
The ham is my favorite boxed ham but I like deli sliced better but they have really good turkey but some boxes are better than others
tammy G.
Flint, MI
I like this ham it taste good and i love the packaging. I would recommend this product to all of you. It is a great value.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Buddig ham is for sure my most favorite sandwich meat. I love how thinly sliced they cut it and how rich it is in flavor.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
Has anyone tried the turkey?
Rosana  V.
Who else likes this ham?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it good
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
Where can I buy this product?