BY BUDDIG

Buddig™ Original Honey Ham.
With Natural Juices.
90 Calories Per Serving.
Smoked, Chopped, Pressed.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture, EST. 1014. see more...

Megan S.
Austin, TX
I do not condone the consumption of animal flesh and do not condone the use of this product. There are far better alternatives that taste exactly like meat but are cruelty free and disease free. I highly suggest those of you using this product research the effects of processed meats such as these.
Jacque H.
Belton, MO
My husband uses a pouch per day to take to work for his sandwiches. I like that they are convenient and I can mix it up and buy different flavors etc. He likes the convenience of just opening a pouch early every morning and slapping it on some bread. Bonus that it is cheap and can be frozen. I don't eat much of it as I am looking for leaner meats usually.
Kathy B.
Foodie Expert
I may be biased because I loveee all hams, but this honey flavor is excellent! Really great tasting for sandwiches or a quick snack out of the container. Sometimes it's hard to pull apart the pieces because of the thin cuts, so you just have to be careful or eat more!
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like the different types of meat they have. I also like that they come in single serve pouches as well. It makes it easier to mix up my husband's sandwiches and he doesn't have all one flavor for a week and I don't have to spend a bunch of money on multiple packages of lunch meat. Good value for your money.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Good ham for a great price. I love the thinner cuts of these meats because I feel like adding more meat, I just use an extra slice or 2. My family has been purchasing Buddig since I was a kid.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
Buddig gets a bad rap sometimes because they are almost "too affordable" to the average consumer. The quality and care that goes into their product shows. Just about all of their meats are eaten in my home. They're delicious and fresh and best of all affordable.
Lucas H.
Stillwater, OK
If you like ham, particularly deli-sliced ham, I'd absolutely recommend this brand. And, I should clarify: the only reason I'm NOT giving this review five stars is because I'm much more of a turkey fan than a ham fan. But it's still great for what it is.
Imperfect M.
This is a good Honey Ham for the price. The quality is not the greatest to eat just plain on a sandwich, but it is great to use in a recipe or to use in a casserole. My favorite use to this ham is in Chicken Cordon Bleu and also in a Pinwheel Meatloaf. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL
Buddig has always been my favorite lunch meat brand, ever since I was a little girl. They have several different varieties of meats and it is just delicious!! I also love that you can buy it in smaller pouches so you can mix up your sandwich meats!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
Not too bad of a product. My husband enjoys this more than I do but it's just a preference thing. We love that It is a cheap product but not gross. We liked using the corned beef slices for a Americanized St. Patrick's Day dinner but we do enjoy the ham slices in ham and bean soup.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
Has anyone tried the turkey?
Rosana  V.
Who else likes this ham?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it good
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
Where can I buy this product?