BeveragesCoffeeBuddha Teas
Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG

BUDDHA TEAS Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG

by Buddha Teas

Use one (1) tea bag per cup of freshly boiled filtered or spring water. Cover & steep for 4-6 minutes. Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUDDHA TEAS Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG!
Sade B.
Fresno, CA
BUDDHA TEAS Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG uploaded by Sade B.
I absolutely love the flavor of this tea. After I finished the cup... I felt very very relaxed. It’s a great way to start the day.
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
BUDDHA TEAS Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG uploaded by Iris C.
Love this tea great flavor, good quality and really helps by relaxing you after a very stressful day, and the CBD is nice for sleeping through the night. Me encanta este te buen sabor, buena calidad y me ayuda mucho a relajarme si tuve un día estresante el CBD que contiene es bueno para tener un buen descanso y dormir bien por la noche.
Lorrie M.
BUDDHA TEAS Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG uploaded by Lorrie M.
BUDDHA TEAS Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG actually really help you relax! I’m not a huge fan of chamomile teas but, this one was really nicely spiced and didn’t have that floral taste. It has powdered CBD in the tea as well and it actually was really soothing and delicious.
PamelaLynn S.
BUDDHA TEAS Chamomile CBD Blend Tea 18 BAG uploaded by PamelaLynn S.
I love the full rich taste and aroma. I add need no sweetener or additional flavoring. Buddha Teas CBD Chamomile needs no improving. It is a swell spot of tea that is somewhat superior to others. I will purchase again and highly recommend to family and friends.
Jamie W.
New Braunfels, TX
Everything I need to relax. Some of this warm tea with some raw local honey and I'm set for me time. If I can't sleep or even feel under the weather this is my go to..

Looking for your answer?