BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Stacey R.
Greenwood
I’ve tried a lot of beer, I still don’t drink it as much but this one is my favorite flavor out of all of them. The price is cheap and you can get it in at 12 pack or just 1 big bottle.
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
This strawberrita has an amazing strawberry taste to it. It’s great to drink when you have for Sunday football games or just a to hangout with friends. Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 25 fl. oz. CanRecommend this drink to others.
Sarah M.
I paid about $2.45 for this at a liquor store in town. I feel like you’re getting a lot of product for your money. I personally don’t like strawberry flavored drinks or food so I personally wouldn’t buy this one again but I like other flavors from this line !
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
I love this line of drinks and the Straw-Ber-Rita is my favorite. I prefer fruity, sweet drinks and this one is definitely sweet, so if you don't like sweet drinks you probably won't love this. However, if you do, the flavor is great and it's a nice refreshing drink for the summertime!
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
These are okay. Very sweet but always easily found and very affordable. Good for those new to drinking and trying to ease into it. Sometimes I get these because they sell them everywhere for great prices
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
When I saw the bud light lime a ritas came in strawberry flavor, I automatically had to try it. I am so glad that I did because these were absolutely delicious. Of course everyone has different taste buds but I suggest buying a party pack to try all flavors or just an individual one. These are great for parties for people who drink varieties.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
Good product. A little sweet but tastes good. They are a good price and easy to find in stores
María S.
Crest Hill
This one is awfull, it tastes like cold & flu medicine. I would only drink it if there was absolutely nothing else to drink. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. I’ll stick with the Lime-a-Rita
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
They sell these at the gas station. I buy two to get a buzz. They taste nothing like bud light so that’s why I enjoy them. More like a hard lemonade with a kick of beer taste. I do recommend these to others
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
So glad Budweiser came out with the Rita brand. The strawberry is my favorite. It's almost too good I just keep on drinking them
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?