BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Taylor B.
Levittown, NY
I don’t like to mix flavors when it comes to beer or malt drinks. I still found this to be too sugary despite it being a malt type beverage.
Yajaira P.
Pascagoula, MS
To each it's own... BUT this wasn't for me. I didn't like anything about it. It was to bitter and left a nasty after taste in my mouth.
Leah V.
Woodstock, IL
So gross! Tastes terrible! Made me feel so sick from just half the can because of the flavor. Tastes like bad beer mixed with kook-aid. So many better options out there these days that these "rita" drinks are no longer relevant. They need to go!
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
I hate these - the combination of beer and margarita is gross in my opinion but I know a lot of people do like them!
dawn l.
Such a waste of money the taste is disgusting and has a awful after taste definitely not a drink with food !
Amber M.
East Palatka, FL
I don’t drink beer nor do I drink alcohol but it made me choose an option of alcohol so I chose this.
Briana W.
Republic, MO
Strawberitas are what lots of people choose to drink during the summer at the lake or on the river. They are super super sweet and give you the worst headache ever. I would definitely avoid it and choose some other fruity beverage if you’re wanting to go that route.
Mikayla M.
Belvidere, IL
Gross gross gross!!!! I hate margaritas and mixing it with beer to.me is weird. Tastes awful . Gets you drunk . But tastes and smells sooo bad
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
It taste great at first . Till you drink to many and puke and have the taste stuck with you the next day .
Brandy H.
Morganton, NC
I dont drink alcohol so i dont know how this is.mi really dont like alcohol dont like the taste and its agaimst god
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?