BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
This strawberrita has an amazing strawberry taste to it. It’s great to drink when you have for Sunday football games or just a to hangout with friends. Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 25 fl. oz. CanRecommend this drink to others.
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
I love this line of drinks and the Straw-Ber-Rita is my favorite. I prefer fruity, sweet drinks and this one is definitely sweet, so if you don't like sweet drinks you probably won't love this. However, if you do, the flavor is great and it's a nice refreshing drink for the summertime!
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
They sell these at the gas station. I buy two to get a buzz. They taste nothing like bud light so that’s why I enjoy them. More like a hard lemonade with a kick of beer taste. I do recommend these to others
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
So glad Budweiser came out with the Rita brand. The strawberry is my favorite. It's almost too good I just keep on drinking them
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can this is delicious, it has a great strawberry margarita taste and it’s refreshing on a hot day. I would definitely recommend it
Eladria Z.
After a long day it's great to come home and grab one of these out the fridge. They taste great, are inexperienced and get the job done all the flavors of the Rita's are amazing and great to keep on deck.
Griffin S.
Anderson, SC
This is one of my favorite bud light drinks. I know I can always count on this being in a gas station or grocery store to pick up. It is very affordable & I love the 25oz over the 8oz. I share it with all of my friends.
Halie K.
Is there a more perfect drink for summer ?! I don’t think so. The value is amazing ! I’ve been drinking these forever and will continue too. They are reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend these to you all ! Enjoy 🥂
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love that the Rita flavors also come in the tall boy cans! These are best served over ice in my opinion or shared by two people so that it doesn’t get warm and lose the flavor. I buy these every once in a while if I don’t have the small cans on hand
Tarisa M.
lethbridge
I love love love these! The mango ones are my absolute favorite but I like all the flavors!
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?