BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Samantha C.
Diboll, TX
I love me some strawberries. The flavor is awesome. Out of all the other beers out there this is the only one that i can actually drink. I’m definitely a repeat consumer. I would definitely recommend it.
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
While it is on the sweet side for me personally, I enjoy this product for a sweet and refreshing change while we are hanging by the pool. It's very delicious and quite affordable. We will definitely buy again!
alyssa b.
Frankfort, KY
Love this so much it fast so good. Couldbt believe it is made by an beer brand at all. Plus if you want to still get a buzz this is the way to accomplish it without the nasty taste of beer
Angel J.
Mckee, KY
Refreshing and boozy. Let’s you know your drinking without the annoying alcohol flavor and aftertaste and is probably the second best flavor. Lets you get drunk or buzzed on a budget
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
It so strong don’t care for it it great price everyone diffent it bought any liquor stores for good price it I thing cheap $1 small ones at staters I don’t care for it at all
Kayla N.
Jasper, IN
Love this product!!!! So good and the flavor is bold!!! Would most defiantly recommend this product to others! This is a perfect drink for a long day or a night for the weekend!
Sasha J.
I love the taste of this drink, it's a bit strong but so good. Love the other flavors. This is a huge can so I usually share it, it's perfect for making frozen mararitas. For parties. I've tried practically all the flavors so far and love them all.
Laura D.
This is so delicious! It is pretty much like a cocktail and its so smooth, great taste and also a great option if you’re trying to have a little bit of fun without getting drunk
Katie e.
A fun twist on an already great beer. It smells and tastes so good you really dont realize its all gone until youre desperately trying to get that last drop out of the can!
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can this is delicious, it has a great strawberry margarita taste and it’s refreshing on a hot day. I would definitely recommend it
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?