BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Kristie M.
Houston , TX
PSA if your a light weight, don’t drink all of those lol It taste great, that’s what gets you drunk fast lol. Drink cold or over ice. I actually have used it in a blender to make frozen drinks. Comes in many different flavors.
Holly S.
Warren, MI
Delicious! Perfect for that summer day when you’re on the beach or on the boat. Not too filling, and not to sugary. The perfect selection for a day in the sun. Perfect for golfing too! And it actually tastes like strawberry.
Angela M.
Denver, CO
Best memory of Straw-ber-itas was the Jack Johnson concert last summer. I love the flavors and these take me back to boating and the beach. The only thing I don't like it the terrible sugar-induced hangover. Worth it though.
Jill N.
Hey it's beer but it doesn't taste so much like it! Chug it in the break room at work when the sadness of existence becomes too much! It is much easier to chug then beer too. I recommend for those reasons only.
Paige C.
These are fun to have for a day at the beach! I can only drink a few because I’m not a fan of sugary drinks but I enjoy this when I have a day with them. The taste is great. I will continue to buy this to switch things up
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Good flavor but a little too sweet. I like that it is available at gas stations. Nice drink to bring to the beach. I like it is in a can. Comes ready to drink which is nice too. I would recommend for beach or boating parties.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Even though this taste OK, it’s still very strong for me. I am not a heavy drinker but if I were going to drink something I would try this again. It’s very inexpensive compared to other brands and overall I’m satisfied.
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
This is pretty good. Not as good as an actual margarita but a great substitute when you really want one. These are perfect for get together a and the more grown up to the Boone’s farm we all use to drink when we were younger.
Jordyn W.
Jesup, IA
I can only drink this if it is iced down. VERY sugary taste and heavy in your stomach. Some other flavors don’t seem as sweet as this one which is better. The strawberry taste is very strong and takes over your tast beds.
veronica m.
Not a huge fan but my sister loves them. So I usually get them for her which means I drink too. I have found putting a little lime juice on the lid with tajin makes this drink a million times easier to drink.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?