BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Niamh D.
Wildomar
Nothing screams high school party with girls more than Straberritas, these were a strip up from Four Lokos and a step down from Mike Hard Lemonade. Also great on girls trips to the river. As an older adult now, I don’t drink them they have way to much sugar.
Abigail K.
Conway
This is alright if you’re only having like one or two. Way too sugary for me, would have probably thrown up if I tried drinking these to actually get drunk. More of a tasty casual drink to enjoy. Not a huge fan.
Aurora S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Strawberrita is amazing!!! I love all of the flavors actually! How can you not? It’s the perfect mixture of sweet and the perfect drink for nights out, tailgating and camping. I would recommend this to anyone!
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
This beer gave me the worst hangover I've ever had in my entire life the 2nd that I drink I could tell that there is so much sugar in it that I was going to have a problem it made me feel sick and it made me feel like I will never drink it again
Tabatha M.
Jacksonville
Not really the drink for me. It taste alright but I didn’t even finish it. I guess I just like bud light the best. It’s pretty sweet and that’s probably why I didn’t like it. My friends love it but I just don’t typically do sweet malty drinks.
Eladria Z.
After a long day it's great to come home and grab one of these out the fridge. They taste great, are inexperienced and get the job done all the flavors of the Rita's are amazing and great to keep on deck.
Ashley D.
Paris, AR
Love love love any and all ritas from budweiser. It's one if my favorites. So many to choose from but of course the best is strawberry. I prefer the small cans myself because it seems to take forever to drink a tall boy. It's sweet you can drink it straight from the can or pour it into a glass adding salt and fruits either way yum!
Ashleigh L.
Mobile, AL
This tastes horrendous and I would not recommend buying it. Honestly still surprised Bud Light makes it. It’s the worse after taste of beer paired with a fruity flavor that simply does. Not. Work. Not happy with it. Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
I love the fact that the 12 packs come in 8oz canes. You can drink them right out of the can are on ices or blended the perfect drink on a hot summer day love them when I go to the beach COVERGIRL Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick
summer c.
york, SC
i love this but it’s so sweet it makes you sick. you can barely drink more than two without feeling nauseous from all the sugar. it’s def affordable but they could stand to lay off the sugar a little. i probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?