BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
S h.
Ontario
So delicious!!! Great summer drink. Refreshing and yummy!!! Perfect drink for a sunny hot summer day on the lake. I buy them all summer long. Great taste for a great price. I like the smaller cans as they never go to waste!
Caitlin C.
Grande prairie, AB
I found these very sweet. I'm not a fan of extra sweet drinks would be good if it was mixed or made with ice.
Hibaa A.
calgary
I have tried other "holy grail" foundations, but this one tops the competition. It is super blendable and buildable. It doesn't exaggerate my pores and it is quite matte, without looking dry or clinging to dry patches. I have light skin with yellow/golden undertones and shade 120 matched me perfectly. I have really oily skin and this one held up pretty well! My oiliness only started peeking through after 4 hours (normally within 2 hours it will peek through).
Casandra P.
Campbellton
Perfect summer drink! It has a slight taste of beer, but someone who doesn’t usually like beer could drink this without feeling like they’re drinking beer.
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
I did not like this at all. I thought it would taste more like a margarita than it did. I was pretty letdown by how much it tasted like beer.
Giovana M.
New haven, CT
Very good taste, when you are not in the mood to get a actual beer, or you want something light and sweet it is the perfect drink!
Natasha C.
Toronto, Ontario
So refreshing and tasty, you wouldn't think it came from a can. Perfect for a summer bbq or after a long day at work.
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Nice ready-to-drink summer drink! It does taste very sweet so that might be a bummer for some people but I love this!
Irma T.
Alberton , PE
Enjoyed the flavour. It’s great for a hot summer day, while sitting on the beach with friends!
Akshita J.
Stamford
Love this beer!!! Great smooth flavor, taste great when chilled. I am a big fan of this one.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?