BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Mercedes B.
Las Vegas, NV
Lots of love the way they taste very good not too harsh great amount of alcohol for a party or just the chill at home very great tasting like juice easy way to get Turnt Up. [product:bud-light-straw-ber-rita-25-fl.-oz.-can]
Arrin E.
New Castle
I'll admit, at first, mmm I was scetchy, I mean Beer and Margarita? Did not sound entissing. My motto, try anything once. Ok I loved it, the bud light gave the margarita that little twist of bubbly ,, while the margarita gave the bud light that fruity punch! Defiantly a new fav.
Chloe W.
VERY sugary and sweet. The taste is almost a little toooo sugary, but still pretty good. They’re pretty cheap too if you’re looking for something cheap to drink! Overall they’re not the best flavor out of the rest, but still good.
Michelle K.
Beaufort
Sweet. Great for travel on the boat or beach. Sneaks up on you quickly. Certainly great when you don’t want plain Bud Light and need some flavor. Easy to drink and super yummy! Just make sure you have plenty because they go quickly and people will want you to share!
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
I like the taste and it mixes well in an actual margarita too. Although I love the convenience of it being mixed already when I want something sweeter than beer.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I don’t drink much alcohol, but I can definitely handle these! They actually taste delicious and are affordable. I usually don’t drink alcohol because I don’t enjoy the taste, but these are great! I prefer the strawberry flavor, but I’m sure the others are just as good!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
I had this for the first time at a hockey game. It was pretty much all that was available in “fruit drinks”. I’m not a beer drinker, but it was recommended so I tried it. Yuck. It was terrible and left me with a headache before finishing the one drink. I’ll never have this again.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
I don’t like bud light at all but this Straw-berrita is seriously so good!! And don’t let it full you, definitely can get a kicker out of it as it doesn’t have plenty of liquor. The taste is just amazing,I definitely recommend.
Julie P.
Kingsport
I absolutely love this...Its great for just small get together for men and especially women!! I would most definately recommend this to any and everyone who loves a great fruity taste in their adult beverages. I repurchased these several times. Love this one!!
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
I usually just drink regular beer, but sometimes I’m in the mood for something sweet. This drink is good if you have one or two, however, after that the sweetness is just too much. They’re really good on hot, summer days!
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?