BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Ashley W.
I love these drinks for summer time! I love drinking these on the dock at my cottage with the girls! They are tasty and super flavourful, but also not too sweet! The can is the perfect size for an after work treat as well! #strawberry #strawberita
Francesca T.
Love this product. Great for long journeys with friends and convenient for weekend trips. Just enough in one can. Delicious taste. Would buy again and recommend to Friends and family! Available in most stores
Emily P.
Sarnia, ON
I was super excited to try this drink as it combined two of my favorite things! Unfortunately I was not a fan at all! The taste was too strong and definitely not pleasent! Will not be buying again!
Lisa H.
Hamilton
Love this flavour of bud light it’s so good on a hot summers day sitting in ur backyard sippin on it....mmm can’t wait it doesn’t have a sugary taste that leaves in ur mouth either
Hayley G.
Pickering , OK
This is what I get when I go to baseball games because it’s cheaper then vodka but it doesn’t taste like beer ! If your not a fan of beer try this as a cheaper option :)
Halie K.
Is there a more perfect drink for summer ?! I don’t think so. The value is amazing ! I’ve been drinking these forever and will continue too. They are reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend these to you all ! Enjoy 🥂
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
Not a fan. It’s way too sweet for me. It would be perfect for someone who has a real sweet tooth. It might be better served over crushed ice to water it down a bit. I probably won’t buy them again to try that though.
Joleimi Q.
Santo Domingo
Not my favorite tbh , I like the classic more. Got it at the super maket at good price , but I don't think I'll get it any time soon. I wanst that bad but it wasnt good either.
Megan S.
Humboldt, SK
This drink is so strong that one is enough. The tequila is very potent! Adding lime helps to cut the sweetness. It’s nice for 1 but couldn’t drink more than that.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita I myself didn't care for these that much the flavour was amazing but I found them to be on the sweet side and I'm not person to drink drinks thst are sweet sugary tasting
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?