BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Bobbi M.
Love this stuff. Always a good drink at the end of a hot summer night and relaxing outside.
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love margaritas but not these one I hate the after taste on these ones there too sweet
Tina J.
Columbus , OH
It’s good . Taste like beer with strawberry hence the name . And it’s cheap and good . Wa
Annissa M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is the first one I ever tried I love strawberries so I figured I’d love it yep I did
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I love the flavor! Not to sweet and goes down smooth! Great price and great for party’s!
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
So yummy. Even better price. You can’t even tell they’re a beer. I’d totally buy again.
Kaitlyn W.
chattanooga
Yum. Yum. Yummmmmm. Cheap and crisp. Love this. Doesn’t taste like beer to me. I can’t
Ally F.
Saugus, MA
Decent taste but very, very sugary and sweet. Would not recommend drinking much of this
CARTER B.
JULIAN
Very yummy drink. It made my best friend beach trip feel fancier than it actually was.
Karlie S.
These are the only alcoholic drinks I will drink! Not sweet like a lot of fruity beers.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?