BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Amber M.
East Palatka, FL
I don’t drink beer nor do I drink alcohol but it made me choose an option of alcohol so I chose this.
Omary P.
Jersey City , NJ
Favorite of all time! Love the taste and in nice weather this is a must. Bud Light Beer
Tamara S.
Tuscaloosa
This beer is always a must have in my fridge especially during football season. I buy it at Walmart.
Rebecca M.
Defiance , OH
Tastes a lot like beer, I was expecting more of a flavor. Guess I just need to stick to wine coolers.
Morgan M.
Bay City, MI
These aren’t my favorite. I’m not a huge fan of the aftertaste and the flavor is really artificial
Shana S.
Marana , AZ
I absolutely love bud light strawbritas! They are so delicious with the right amount of sweetness!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This is absolutely delicious! It tastes like Strawberries to me. Not too much of an alcohol taste.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love all the Rita’s but this one is great everyone will enjoy them great flavor and great for bbqs
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Affordable and great taste. Try it blended for a authentic margarita experiences even on the rocks.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
Taste so good me and the girls during this when the men drink beer. Even the guys don’t mind this.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?