BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it! Yumm!!
Amber M.
East Palatka, FL
I don’t drink beer nor do I drink alcohol but it made me choose an option of alcohol so I chose this.
Jennifer T.
Jonesborough, TN
Tastes good not bitter at all. Not really like a margarita either. Would recommend as a first on beer
Rebecca M.
Defiance, OH
Tastes a lot like beer, I was expecting more of a flavor. Guess I just need to stick to wine coolers.
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
omg is this good! love these flavored beers. especially strawberry. goes down so smooth. like slushie
jamie t.
westfield, NY
These make my stomach upset. Too sweet and syrupy flavor. They are good when mixed with crushed ice.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love all the Rita’s but this one is great everyone will enjoy them great flavor and great for bbqs
Staci D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very tasty! Does not taste like a typical margarita so doesn’t have that nasty tequila aftertaste!
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Affordable and great taste. Try it blended for a authentic margarita experiences even on the rocks.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
Taste so good me and the girls during this when the men drink beer. Even the guys don’t mind this.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?