BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
I was excited to try these, but was disappointed once I did. I personally think they have a terrible taste.
Olga G.
Donna, TX
Lo mejor de lo mejor lo recomiendo por siempre del mundo mundial para tu pequeño amigo siempre por siempre
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
It taste great at first . Till you drink to many and puke and have the taste stuck with you the next day .
Madisson M.
My favorite bud light beverage! I love the strawberry and tangy taste, closest to a margarita you can find
Cherry L.
Norfolk
Nash taste please stop and stick ton .... No one ever said hey let's go het this stuff xause that's nasty.
Caitlin K.
Littlestown, PA
I did not care for these, I found the lime flavor to over power the strawberry flavor making the drink sour
Katie F.
Delaplaine, AR
Have great flavor and the price is great. Carbonation really enhances the flavors and makes it taste great
Kaitlyn B.
I'm not big on beer but these are really good!! I love the mini cans also. The fit perfectly in the fridge.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite flavor of this brand. Tastes exactly like a strawberry Margarita and will give you a good buzz
Maria C.
Muncie, IN
This stuff is soooooooo good. I take it every year to the Indy 500! Well worth the price and it is so good
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?