BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
Did somebody say Mommy drinks??? I love these in the summer while I’m floating in some water!! I get these from my caseys, it’s cheaper to buy two of the big cans than two bottles of soda lmao
Desiree L.
Schertz, TX
Not A Beer Person But Wanted To Try Something Different & I LOVE Strawberry So I Said Why Not ... LOL I Didn’t Taste Much Strawberry So This Drink Wasn’t For Me But It Wasn’t Too Bad. If You Can Drink Regular Beer But Want To Add A Little Flavor Then This May Be Your Drink. My Boyfriend Is A Beer Drinker & He Liked It. Also Something Affordable !!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Im not a beer drinker but these are Bomb.com lol I love these on the weekend when Im off work give me such a relaxing feeling. I purchased it from krogers at its definitely delicious
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
My favorite of all the margarita Budweiser line. It has a great fruity taste, not too sweet or artificial tasting! I love the type of buzz you get from these, it's almost like a stronger sangria & I love sangria! Great for those nights where you don't want to go overboard and you still wanna feel great in the morning .
Shannon B.
This. This is my go-to drink! When all else fails, this makes me happy. It’s the only thing I drink at concerts during the summer and when I can’t find my favorite wine at the store, I go for this!! Will definitely keep buying until they discontinue or stop selling!
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
These are my guilty pleasure... I know people have a love hate relationship with them, but I absolutely love drinking them over crushed ice. They are definitely on the sweeter side, so if you're not into that then these are for sure, not for you. But a perfect summer refreshment if you ask me!
Kaci N.
Des moines, IA
Wanna get drunk fast? Don't feel like going to a restaurant and getting a margarita, but too lazy too make your own at home. Here's the go too drink. Grab 1 or 2 of these bad boys and you'll be set. But beware if you can't handle really sweet stuff drink these with caution they are extremely sweet. Cheers 🎉
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
HATED it!! It tasted way too much like beer with a hint of some weird fruit that didn't even taste like strawberry. It is affordable but not worth the little money spent.
Deanna G.
So I honestly thought these would be gross but they are actually super Good! I love them for any kind of event but especially when I'm not trying to get super hammered
Mercedes B.
Las Vegas, NV
Lots of love the way they taste very good not too harsh great amount of alcohol for a party or just the chill at home very great tasting like juice easy way to get Turnt Up. [product:bud-light-straw-ber-rita-25-fl.-oz.-can]
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?