BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Kyra K.
I had this at a concert and it was pretty good
I like regular margarita better tho
But for beer this is good
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
This is decent. If I remember correctly it does have fake sugar which does basically ruin a beverage for me.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
This are really good they are about 11$ a can at the music concert good drink to get buzz off love the taste
Madison P.
The Rita’s line of Bud Light are a definite hit with me!! They are so tasty and a good alternative to liquor.
Keyla H.
Kyle, TX
Es la unica cerveza que me gusta aparte tiene las rita que diferente sabores y cambiar un poco la rutina ...
Heather T.
Columbia Station
This is so gross and gives me heartburn everytime I drink it. I don't know why they keep trying to sell these
cheyenne m.
El Paso, TX
This and the lemonade flavor is really good if you want something kind of sweet to try every once in a while
Margaret P.
Suuuuper sweet, but that’s what we expected when trying this beer a Rita. Great flavor and super convenient .
Sarah L.
Palm Harbor , FL
I honestly didn’t like this! I didn’t like the flavor. It’s sorta like a soda. It may make your stomach hurt.
Kelsey T.
Manchester, NH
Very tasty. Not too heavy on the stomach which beer is usually. I really enjoy drinking it during the summer.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?