BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Really good ! I liked the strawberry taste to it , I t was different something new ! I would recommend it again
Hannah T.
cumming, GA
this product has a great flavor and taste for the price. the high sugar content could leave you with a hangover
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
I am not a beer drinker by any means but this stuff makes it tolerable to drink for sure! It has a great flavor
Abby R.
Sweet and non beer tasting at all. Drink well chilled and dressed with some takin for an added kick of flavor.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Didn't like it at all. Did not like the taste. Just make a real margarita would taste so much better then this.
Samantha M.
East Hartford, CT
I’m a sweet drinker! I like my drinks sweet and tasty so I don’t have to know it’s alcohol! Oops. I love these!
Nayeli L.
avon
Me encanta esta bebida es deliciosa y su precio es accesible se
Encuentra en cualquier licoreria está deliciosa
K L.
These margaritas in a can are soooo delicious. All the flavors are good except for grape it taste like medicine
Sarah B.
Clovis , CA
These are really good if your looking for something with that sweet taste they also come in different flavors
Madison P.
The Rita’s line of Bud Light are a definite hit with me!! They are so tasty and a good alternative to liquor.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?