BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Ashley C.
Bear, DE
I love the taste of these. There easy to drink and they have a higher level then beer so you will feel it quicker.
angela q.
Stockton , CA
Definitely was one of my favorite drinks and it does the job to feel a cool buzz. The flavor isn’t that bad as well
April P.
Stonewall, LA
Great taste! When your in the mood for a margarita but don’t have the ingredients this is amazing it taste so good
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
Having one of these on the beach in the summer is the best it taste good and feels refreshing! I love strawberitas
Crystal T.
Searcy, AR
Very good. It's not so sweet that it hurts your stomach. Haven't had a hangover from it. Smooth and easy to drink.
Julia Z.
Milwaukee, WI
These are comparable to Redds Apple ale. Good flavor without a strong beer taste for those who aren’t fans of beer
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Stronnnnng. I can only handle drinking 1, maybe 2 at a time. It will get you messed up quick especially if you chug
Erika V.
Yuma
This was my first taste into the "Beer Rita" world. I liked it very much, until i experienced the other flavors.
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
I've tried this once and I've never had it again. It wasn't completely horrible but it wasn't my favorite either.
Tiffany C.
Pinckney, MI
I absolutly. love this drink!!! Just gives me really bad heart burn every time I try to drink more than a couple.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?