BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Brittany R.
A little high on calories, but so addictive! Really catch up with you quickly though! Amazing taste and so refreshing!
JACQUI B.
Kapolei, HI
My absolute favorite product by these guys. Beer isnt always my go to, but for the price, taste, and buzz its worth it!
Rachel A.
Poteau
This is so yummy. But, gives me the worst hangover. I love it, but I know when I drink it I’ll pay for it the next day.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Great taste. Great value. Very smooth. I normally don't drink beer but this u can't even tell it is beer. Great taste.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
I love these so much. They are tasty but not too sweet. My only problem is that I loose track of how many I drink haha
Arianna L.
West Jordan , UT
I was skeptical about trying this but honestly I don’t regret it, it tastes amazing. Found a new drink for my weekends
Reviews T.
I had this during a concert and i totally loved it. It has a really good taste and would recommend everyone to try it.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I liketo drink these in the summer time. they go down super easy, almost too easy. They taste great and are refreshing.
Yojana C.
It's a little sweet for me. I like it when I'm just drinking and talking with the girls. It's refreshing on hot days.
Sarah S.
Oh my! These are simply amazing! The flavor is very on point. You can barely tell that it even contains any alcohol!
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?