BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Kelsey F.
Far too sweet for my liking and a strange after taste. I have tried a lot of different flavors and I don’t care for them
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I liketo drink these in the summer time. they go down super easy, almost too easy. They taste great and are refreshing.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Great taste. Great value. Very smooth. I normally don't drink beer but this u can't even tell it is beer. Great taste.
Rachel A.
Poteau
This is so yummy. But, gives me the worst hangover. I love it, but I know when I drink it I’ll pay for it the next day.
Shawna A.
Gadsden
Just ok rather sweet. I guess i just like something a lil stronger. Good even still. Will be great for girls night out
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
I love these so much. They are tasty but not too sweet. My only problem is that I loose track of how many I drink haha
Reviews T.
I had this during a concert and i totally loved it. It has a really good taste and would recommend everyone to try it.
Kyrah B.
Kenova
I really enjoy anything with strawberry flavor. This is one of those drinks where you can just have one, and chill out.
Arianna L.
West Jordan
I was skeptical about trying this but honestly I don’t regret it, it tastes amazing. Found a new drink for my weekends
JACQUI B.
Kapolei, HI
My absolute favorite product by these guys. Beer isnt always my go to, but for the price, taste, and buzz its worth it!
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?