BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
So glad Budweiser came out with the Rita brand. The strawberry is my favorite. It's almost too good I just keep on drinking them
Marii C.
Las cruces, NM
Definitely a bang for your buck they taste really great and have a high alcohol content with is great as well very great tasting!
megan e.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
These are great because they taste amazing and they have more alcohol in them. Love to drink them at concerts or sporting events
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Rachel Z.
Hatboro , PA
These are super tasty, but a lot stronger than you would expect!! They go down very easily, but can and will hit you quite hard.
Jackie I.
Everett, WA
Whoever came up with this invention is a genius! Lovely taste!!! Affordable and you don’t have to go through the job of mixing
Taylor B.
Parkersburg
I enjoyed it the first couple times I drank this. After that the taste kind of became overwhelming and just a little too much.
Melody F.
friendsville, md
not much of a beer drinker . didnt reallt like it but thats my opinion. others that like beer would prob like it bettwr then me
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
Yuck. I didn't like this stuff at all. Flavored beer. Ick. I'm not sure what else to say about it except that it just was gross
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Actually good...perfect for the beach or any hot day..even if you are a so called anti beer person you should give these a try
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?