BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Madeline S.
Morris
I do not like beer at all, but this stuff is really so good. It has a great taste and can be dangerous at times because of that, but it’s my favorite flavored beer compared to others. I’m satisfied with it.
Claudiaa' S.
Takoma Park, MD
This is one of my go to drinks . 2 cans of this and you feel a buzz . It’s does taste good but could be better . Price is super affordable . I suggest you try all the other flavors and pick your favorite !
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This drink is honestly the worst. Theyre fine if you hate all good alcohol and want to get a buzz but please don't purchase this product thinking you will get a good drink. Make a real margarita or buy some beer. That being said, it's affordable alcohol and easy to find.
Jill B.
Orange, CA
These honestly get you so drunk. Be careful. 1-2 is enough!! I like this flavor and the original the best. Very sweet so If you don’t like sugary drinks this isn’t for you.
María S.
Crest Hill
This one is awfull, it tastes like cold & flu medicine. I would only drink it if there was absolutely nothing else to drink. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. I’ll stick with the Lime-a-Rita
Valeria C.
Downey, CA
These will get you drunk too quickly because it sneaks up on you after you drank two and by then that’s too much for me.. def would not ever make anyone go through that
MacKenzie M.
LOVE bud light stawberita! My favorite is the mango-rita but strawberry is a close second. It’s affordable, comes in many sizes and is easy to drink with a sweet taste.
Jenn💋 S.
I purchased this at a summer concert and was really surprised by how much I liked it. When I drink beer, i usually drink Bud light but wanted something a little more fruity this time. It has a great refreshing strawberry taste but isn't too sickly sweet that it's overpowering. Would definitely purchase this again & want to try the other flavors as well.
Ashleigh A.
Temple
My husband surprisingly lives these and he isn't into the flavored beers he is a Miller Light guy through and through but you give him a case of these and he is happy.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
Did somebody say Mommy drinks??? I love these in the summer while I’m floating in some water!! I get these from my caseys, it’s cheaper to buy two of the big cans than two bottles of soda lmao
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?