BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Really good if your into fruity drinks like me but for me it was extremely strong for me to even drink! I couldn't even finish one!
Tangeia S.
Belleville, IL
Love love love! Easy way to get a party going with great flavor and a variety of other flavor options. Suits everyone at the party
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
Pretty strong drink and can get old after a while. It’s very affordable and tastes alright. I would recommend for at least a trial.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
Not a big fan of this brand of flavored fruit-arita drinks. Maybe good for a party, drive in or camping. Won't be purchasing again.
Crystal L.
I love,love,love this drink. It's very tasty and not to strong. It has "just enough" alcohol in it. I only need a couple to feel it
Tori B.
These are too sweet for me personally - a lot of friends love these but they’re just not my taste. I prefer regular bud light beer.
Brandy H.
SUMTER, SC
If you like beer but also like girly drinks, then this is for you. Its so yummy and get you right. This is great for any occasion.
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
Like all the other ritas I love this one. They're great for summer time and when we have parties! I always have some in the fridge.
Gabbie W.
kalispell, MT
Good if your into sweet mix drinks. Like the taste. Have to be in the mood to drink them otherwise they just don’t tase good to me.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Love this! Love the flavor, love how easy it is to open. Decently priced and definitely meets any expectations of a "Bit** Beer"
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?