BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Leslie B.
Love this product. All the flavors are amazing. I'm not into beer, but these mixers are a hit at parties and amongst many age groups.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
We love these for the summer and poolside. Has a very sweet flavor, but you can still taste the malt liquor flavor in the aftertaste.
Kelsey D.
Klamath Falls, OR
So easy to drink but so easy to get the worst hangover from. It’s an acquired taste for sure and most people I think find them gross.
Sarit A.
Chicopee , MA
Ny favorite alcohol beverage in the world taste so yummy and gets you pretty tipsy off one can taste like juice perfect for any party
Samantha S.
Mt Sterling, KY
If you want a quick cheap drunk this is the go to you can drink like 2 of these and be feeling on your level and it tates AHH MAZING
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
Like all the other ritas I love this one. They're great for summer time and when we have parties! I always have some in the fridge.
Tori B.
These are too sweet for me personally - a lot of friends love these but they’re just not my taste. I prefer regular bud light beer.
Gabbie W.
kalispell , MT
Good if your into sweet mix drinks. Like the taste. Have to be in the mood to drink them otherwise they just don’t tase good to me.
Perla C.
Belen, NM
8 percent alcohol gives it the perfect kick. Although lime is my favorite I think strawberry 🍓 definitely comes in second sooo good
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Really good if your into fruity drinks like me but for me it was extremely strong for me to even drink! I couldn't even finish one!
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?