BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
This is my favorite go to drunk! Its tasty in a can. Its got that slight fizz buy sweet and sour flavor. Perfect for making dinner haha.
Sarah R.
Jessup, PA
Love these cannot even tell its beer but they are deceiving. You can drink two and think you're fine but they definitely sneak up on you
Malarie S.
Overland Park
I think it's absolutely disgusting. I'm not really too much into that kind of stuff though. I'm more of a real margarita or none at all.
Julie P.
Everybody loves it but I just don’t get it. It’s a margarita soda. I’m not a soda drinker so that’s that but it tastes like a margarita.
Katherine J.
Hazard, KY
I have bought this product and I love it also. It is a great drink and it had a really great taste. My sisters and friends love this drin
Ashley M.
Davy, WV
We got this for our 4th of July party and we loved them. Gotta be careful it’s like you’re drinking juice it will get you tipsy fast lol
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Honestly, the can is almost to much (yes, I'm aware I chose this)... However I do think this is best flavor! It does the truck though!!!
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
Pretty sweet but yummy and it's a product I would purchase again but probably more for a party and BBQ and not just for a quiet night in
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Two of these and I was the life of the party. The taste is something you have to get used to. It doesn’t taste like beer or margaritas.
Sophia H.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeeee this drink. When I’m looking for something sweet, I’ll purchase this from my bodega. Surprisingly, it gets me pretty tipsy
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?