BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
I'm not much of a beer person but I can handle the strawberita, it doesn't have as much of the beer taste but I have to be in the mood for it.
Mikayla M.
Belvidere, IL
Gross gross gross!!!! I hate margaritas and mixing it with beer to.me is weird. Tastes awful . Gets you drunk . But tastes and smells sooo bad
jaqueline r.
This beer tastes very good you can't even taste the beer and it has lemon so it makes it kind of sour but just right for you to drink it all
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
If you’re not the biggest fan of the taste of just regular beer then this is the way to go! It tastes delicious and is conveniently in a can!
Melanie B.
Was disappointed in the flavor of this. Got it for a summer party and not too many actually enjoyed it. It is better than the grape however.
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
I live the flavors of these , but this strawberry one is my favorite , tastes so good you can actually taste it more then the beer it’s self
Britney W.
Groton, MA
This is the first flavor of the bud light “Rita’s” I’ve ever tried! I LOVE these things! They’re awfully sugary but the taste is so amazing!
Caity G.
Vero Beach
It’s very sweet and has a strange after taste. If they just toned down on the sweetness this would be something I would purchase more often.
Melissa H.
The taste is great, but the can is so big that you end up with a tummy ache before finishing it. This is good, but best in smaller servings.
Taylor B.
Levittown, NY
I don’t like to mix flavors when it comes to beer or malt drinks. I still found this to be too sugary despite it being a malt type beverage.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?