BY BUD LIGHT #48 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
kristen K.
Altoona
It taste like a juice box. If you don't like the overwhelming taste of alcohol this is the drink for you it's fruity and fun! Oh and it's inexpensive!
Lauren T.
Florissant, MO
This is delicious, refreshing and easy. I'm not a huge fan of fixing or blending a drink myself. This is a sweet alternative to beer after a long day.
Rebecca M.
Calvert City
The flavor is fantastic, however the sugar content is pretty high so it could possible that it may give you a belly ache! Wonderful in small amounts!
Jessica H.
Greenfield
I really liked these at first, but after about 3 I became horribly sick! I'm not sure what made me sick from the drink but was a big disappointment.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
These were terrible. I tried them on ice and straight from the bottle/can I can't find a way that they taste great. I would never buy these again.
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
I did not like any of the Bud Li go h to-rita drinks that they came out with. I don't much care for Bud Light in general so that could be my issue.
Megan B.
DELTONA, FL
I could drink these all day everyday. You almost don't even realize you are drinking an alcoholic beverage. Only down side is they are very sweet.
Michaela R.
Plantersville, TX
THESE ARE THE BEST!!!! If I could drink these all day and not be considered an alcoholic, I would 😂😂 These are my favorite out of the fruit ritas!
Kelly N.
In my opinion it tastes too bitter for me but then again I’m a fan of light beer! I’m sure it’d taste great for those who are big beer drinkers.
Bri G.
Taste is so great. I am not a huge beer drinker but can drink this because the taste is so good. It doesnt take like your normal every day beer.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?