BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
I didn't like this drink. It tastes like a Smirnoff Ice with strawberry flavoring. Budweiser products give me a headache as well. I would not buy this again.
Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
This drink is super sweet and doesn’t taste like strawberry to me. I have had better strawberry flavored drinks. Too sweet, I will not buy this any longer.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Usually I do not like things with a strawberry taste but this is really good. It taste like a strawberry daiquiri! Plus you can’t really taste the alcohol.
Jillian B.
Great drink for those that typically steer towards mixed drinks. Very sweet taste that many enjoy. Great for a hit summer day or mixed with other flavors.
Rachel M.
Evansville, IN
Delicious flavor. All the Rita flavors are good but I have to say strawberry is probably my favorite. Perfect drink for when you are having a girls night.
Leticia G.
My favorite flavor out of them all. I enjoy this most during the summer over ice! Some of the others are a bit too sweet for me but this one is just right!
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
Used to buy these for college parties. They were big cans so you only had to bring one or two and you were good. Very affordable and sold at gas stations.
Savanna S.
Hamilton
This has a nice taste but I find it to be a little thick. It fills you up rather fast . But the taste is very good and the price point is on the lower end
Mikeyia Y.
I don't drink beer really unless I'm playing beer pong. But I do like the strawberry bud lights they are really good. They don't taste anything like beer.
Breanna C.
South Holland, IL
I don't like the taste of beer but i can drink these every once in a while but my mom really likes to drink them when she's hanging out with her friends
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?