BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Shawnie M.
springfield
I give 3 stars it’s has a really sweet taste it’s good but not my go to type of drink it sneaks up on you really quick
Shannon H.
I love to drink this when I want both of both worlds. Lol we have these in our house all the time everyone loves them
Abagail L.
Hillsville, VA
Bud Light strawberita is a favorite of mine. It has a great taste and great smell. Never gave me a hang overr.
Kristian A.
A little bit since the day before I get to see if you want a regular basis for the first place all the best of
Maria F.
Love the flavor. You can definitely taste the strawberry and the hint of beer.recommend all the flavors
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
I almost forgot about this! Now this is a good one! Tastes like strawberry soda :) i like this.
Amber C.
These taste good but they have a high alcohol content. The sugar also upsets my stomach. Two of these and I'm done for the night. Wish they weren't so strong.
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
They aren't terrible but they aren't my taste to be honest. I like my beer plain beer taste and my fruity drinks. Well fruity. Bud Light Lime Beer
tameka v.
I enjoy one of these ever so often. I like that they are sweet and I like that they are bud light. The tall cans let the stuff get hit before you drink it all
Janice R.
These things are the absolutely worst. They don’t taste good and they will give you a killer headache because of the sugar. They also don’t have a lot of fizz.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?