BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Love this for an afternoon pick me up lol. It’s not too sweet and not too strong. The price is okay as I don’t buy it often. I love fruity drinks and I don’t drink much so this is okay. Overall I’m satisfied with this.
Ericaa M.
If you're looking to get a straight buzz then this is the drink for you. Pour over ice to slow the alcohol aka water it down just a bit! Other than that the tingle on my tongue from the sizzle is my favorite.
Kori G.
Ashville
I bought this at a local gas station. Nothing too special. The first one taste really good. After having a few they become too sweet. Don’t know that I would drink these too often. But over all not bad.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Bud light straw-ber-rita is a nice drink if you like fruity and sweet beverages. I've tried multiple flavors of this product, and the strawberry is by far my favorite. I'm not big on sweet drinks, but this is good.
Emily S.
Great fruit drink if that is your thing. Be careful though! The alcohol content is stronger than you think and will sneak up fast! It’s a nice drink for a summer day by the pool. Also a fair price.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love that the Rita flavors also come in the tall boy cans! These are best served over ice in my opinion or shared by two people so that it doesn’t get warm and lose the flavor. I buy these every once in a while if I don’t have the small cans on hand
Kaitlyn A.
Baltimore, MD
Not a beer person, the beer flavor was still there for the aftertaste. Which was extracted. But the extra flavor was okay at first but when drinking too much, for me anyway, wasn’t all that good
Laina A.
New London, CT
I love the taste of this but it's very high in sugar/ sweet. Drink a lot of water or you'll feel terrible the next day even if you don't finish one can! One of my favorite drinks for the beach
Griffin S.
Anderson, SC
This is one of my favorite bud light drinks. I know I can always count on this being in a gas station or grocery store to pick up. It is very affordable & I love the 25oz over the 8oz. I share it with all of my friends.
Martha M.
Edinburg , TX
This strawberry bud light flavor is so good. Its so yummy it doesn’t give you the full taste of beer which is good if you don’t like it. Affordable can be bought at any local corner store
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?