BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I am not a beer drinker so I purchased these thinking they would have a more fruity taste. WRONG. It still taste like beer. You can’t really taste the strawberry flavor.
Jashawndra R.
Great Bend, KS
Gives you the buzz you want at an affordable price and taste great. Great for girls nights or parties were you can't afford to get to buzzed but still want to have fun!
Cassandra M.
Adelanto, CA
Really tasty drink. Stronger than I expected but it is really good. I don’t buy it often because it a bit more pricier than the regular and it is not necessarily better than a margarita. I’d prefer a margarita with tequila rather than beer but it was tasty
Virginia W.
Rhodhiss
It was alright it tastes better when you add some ice and extra strawberries to it, I don't know I only drink every once in awhile and I get it at Walmart of food lion
Hannah B.
Davenport, IA
I love this!! For sure a go to drink for all my social events!! Has the best strawberry taste I’ve had in a drink in a long time! Doesn’t give a strong alcohol taste!
caryn A.
Leo, IN
I like this stuff but you can’t really drink too many of these before it’s just too much. The flavoring gets kind of old before you get a chance to catch a buzz.
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Omg I love these! We get them when ever we go to the river because it gives a good vacation fun feel. It even enjoyable for family parties because not everyone likes or agrees on what beer to have so we just choose these malt liquors in different flavors that way everyone can choose their own. They are so good! I love this flavor the most the the cranberry, the watermelon, and then lime.
michelle b.
For what it is, it tasted alright and I would buy it again if I was really in the mood for it. Would I recommend that you need to go out of your way and buy It? No.
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
This drink is delicious and it’s real affordable it taste so good you can’t even tell your drinking alcohol I would recommend this drink to everyone and I will buy it again and again it’s so good try it everyone
Danielle T.
Toledo, OH
These were better than I thought they would be. I love margaritas and love bud light so what a good combination. The taste wasn't to bitter or sweet it was just right. Super good on a hott day with a glass of ice.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?