BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
Dalila R.
Arvin , CA
To be honest I never liked these beers not the best made me want to throw up so bad I think it’s just the tase of the beer and some are kind of sour not that good that’s all I have to say
Madison L.
Nixa, MO
I love bud light straw beer itas! They are delicious and the price isn’t bad at all! I would definitely recommend this to other customers! I love that they are available anywhere too!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
This is tasty beer I ever had . Love to drink sometimes after working all day. Feeling relaxing and great taste . Love to drink in summer time . I also like to try new beer or wine .
December S.
I absolutely love the taste of this. It’s my go to beer! Never a disappointment! I recommend it you can’t stand certain beers because of the taste! This one will change your mind
Chyna R.
Tempe, AZ
I think I got this and the last mixed up due the names but my review is the same...these particular drinks give me my fruity with my kick...I'm all for a fruity tasting beverage.
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
Cool, refreshing and super tasty. Great drink on a hot day. I enjoy this in a chilled glass and always serve it to company. It's also great on beach trips. Highly recommend!
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I am not a beer drinker so I purchased these thinking they would have a more fruity taste. WRONG. It still taste like beer. You can’t really taste the strawberry flavor.
Cassandra M.
San Marcos, CA
Really tasty drink. Stronger than I expected but it is really good. I don’t buy it often because it a bit more pricier than the regular and it is not necessarily better than a margarita. I’d prefer a margarita with tequila rather than beer but it was tasty
Virginia W.
Rhodhiss
It was alright it tastes better when you add some ice and extra strawberries to it, I don't know I only drink every once in awhile and I get it at Walmart of food lion
Jashawndra R.
Great Bend, KS
Gives you the buzz you want at an affordable price and taste great. Great for girls nights or parties were you can't afford to get to buzzed but still want to have fun!
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?