BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Doesn't taste quite like a strawberry margarita, but it's good. It's too sweet so I water it down, but it's cheap for 25fl. I could only find it at one grocery store with only two flavors.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE
I have always been a Budweiser girl. So I of course had to try these. And they are a great get always from the other fruity drinks! I like all of them and some of them mix great with other drinks! Like I have put a few mixed with Gatorade! You don’t taste any alcohol and that’s dangerously yummy to me!
kelsie w.
These are great! It's the only kind of beer I'll drink. I love the fruity flavor and the alcohol taste is just enough and not over powering. I don't purchase them offer because there is other alcohol I like better but these are great for every once in awhile when I feel like switching up.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Yummy is what Bud Light Sraw-Ber-Rita is and at 8% Alcohol it is a great deal for the price you pay but if you don't like sweet drinks this is not for you. I however love sweet drinks
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love the taste of these! They are very good without being too strong. These drinks also make you feel the alcohol. You will definitely at least be buzzed (if not drunk) after you drink one of the 25 fl oz can
Arrin E.
New Castle
I'll admit, at first, mmm I was scetchy, I mean Beer and Margarita? Did not sound entissing. My motto, try anything once. Ok I loved it, the bud light gave the margarita that little twist of bubbly ,, while the margarita gave the bud light that fruity punch! Defiantly a new fav.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
These are not good at all. I love fruity flavors but I cannot drink these unless I've drank a lot of something else so I ultimately can't tell just how terrible it is.
Julie P.
Kingsport
I absolutely love this...Its great for just small get together for men and especially women!! I would most definately recommend this to any and everyone who loves a great fruity taste in their adult beverages. I repurchased these several times. Love this one!!
Shannon B.
This. This is my go-to drink! When all else fails, this makes me happy. It’s the only thing I drink at concerts during the summer and when I can’t find my favorite wine at the store, I go for this!! Will definitely keep buying until they discontinue or stop selling!
Angel J.
Mckee, KY
Refreshing and boozy. Let’s you know your drinking without the annoying alcohol flavor and aftertaste and is probably the second best flavor. Lets you get drunk or buzzed on a budget
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?