BY BUD LIGHT #19 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?3 Answers
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
My favorite time to enjoy these is off course in the summer, when floating down the river or playing a volleyball tournament. It's great if I can drink then in slushy form. That's my favorite
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Don't u love two drinks in one!! I do ✋ ILove this drink and the strawberry is my must have in drinks. Also good to relax and sit down and watch a movie or chat with some friends!! 😄
Meagan Y.
Johnson City, TN
This was my go to for awhile. Too many forgotten nights and horrible hangovers. The taste was pleasant so overall I would suggest if your looking for something sweet and doesn’t have much of an alcohol flavor.
Emily C.
Bud light is my favorite beer and strawberries are my favorite fruit , so this drink can't get any better for me .. we use this , with ice and a little vanilla ice cream in a blender and absolutely delicious..
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I’m telling you these are the best to drink on a nice stroll on the beach or even when you’re out camping or even when you just want to have a chill night with your girlfriend this is perfect shark on these beers and you will get messed up
Anthony S.
Easton
Much like the value pack you can have one of these and feel pretty good. Usually one is enough to consume and has the same sweet taste but can be too sugary so make sure you make it to the gym the next day.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
Yummmmmy!! Taste delicious and taste exactly like a strAwberry margarita but in a tall can. Not too strong or too sweet just right. Taste great in a hot summer day. One of my favorite flavors . must try!
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Yummy! I love this drink. I’ll buy this large can if I’m just staying home and just wanna have one or two drinks to myself and not sharing with anyone. Tastes good out of the can or in a glass with ice.
Kaylin C.
Rochester, NY
If you like super sweet drinks like this or if you liked the four locos you might like these, but they are definitly not for everyone. Super sweet and don't drink too many if you don't want s sick tummy.
Demi G.
Covina , CA
Some people are not beer lovers which I totally understand! To me this tasted like a water down beer with a sparkling water after taste. Definitely not a fan . Maybe a great mixer but not a go for me.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?