BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Guilty summer time pleasure. I am usually a wine or vodka girl, but sometimes you need a little fun summer drink by the pool or lake. I love this for sipping in the sun. It’s sweet and easy to drink. Love the cans for keeping them in a cooler or walking around. Inexpensive and easy to find. Lots of flavors but strawberry is delicious.
Michelle M.
Neshanic Sta, NJ
In college I never really liked beer, so I used to drink Straw-ber-ita’s all the time! I took off one start because they are a little sweet and tart to the taste, but they are delicious! I could drink so many of thees (probably too many) because they go down so easily. The perfect drink for a hot summer day!
Shea F.
Andrews
As long as it's cold its delicious! I don't like buying it in the big cans for this reason..I don't drink fast. I drink at a rate you'd drink soda. So in the big cans I have to drink, put in fridge, drink, fridge. A little annoying. It was cheap and had a good taste. I just wont purchase the big cans anymore.
kelsie w.
These are great! It's the only kind of beer I'll drink. I love the fruity flavor and the alcohol taste is just enough and not over powering. I don't purchase them offer because there is other alcohol I like better but these are great for every once in awhile when I feel like switching up.
Keia R.
Taste great and gives you a nice little buzz! Strawberry is one of the best flavors. I can't drink the entire can. Best served chilled and cost around 3-4 bucks at your local store.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
It really doesn’t taste like beer at all, really fruity and sweet. Could be too sweet for a lot of people actually. But I like it when it’s hot day out. It taste kinda gross though if you let it sit too long and become room temperature, I guess that rule applies to all beers
Ashley C.
I liked it! Im one for foofoo drinks and this is for sure a foo foo drink all the way. Tall can is the oerfect amount! Love how it looks in a glass! Really perfect for girls nights! Doesnt have an overpowering taste or a beery taste! Its super tastey fruity yumminess!
Caitee G.
Tremont, MS
This is my favorite brand of bud light because while you have that fruity drink taste you still have your beer. It’s a little pricey for these cans but it’s worth it. It doesn’t take many of these to knock you off your feet that’s a fact. I would buy these again.
Kerriann M.
Chestertown , MD
This drink was ok but very fizzy and very sweet. I would even say it was a little too sweet. It kind of tasted like strawberries but the flavor was more sugary. I probably would not buy it again or recommend to someone who doesn’t like sweet drinks.
Brook P.
Zachary, LA
I thought it was really good, as a beer alternative, however I wouldn’t put up next to a real strawberry margarita!! But overall I liked the taste and it was nice to just open a can and have something different rather than having to mix a drink
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?