BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
The grap-a- Rita’s are my absolute favorite drink to get while I’m on the beach or at a day-time gathering in the sun. Ice cold they are so refreshing and tasty 😋
Marnisha W.
I absolutely love these. They’re not too strong but you can taste the alcohol in them. I’m not really a drinker, I start to feel a buzz before I even finish a whole one. These sure make you feel good
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I can down this in one sitting. Super yummy. If you don’t like beer you’ll love this. Full of flavor and will give you a nice buzz. Great price and will buy again.
Jamie C.
Barboursville, WV
Budlight Straw-berita is wonderful after a long day at work. It sweet and suddle and doesn't have that harsh aftertaste like other canned mixed drinks I have tried.
rachel d.
Too sweet. I felt like I may slip into a diabetic coma after just having one of these. They can is nice nice to look at, but that's about it. I wouldn't waste my calories on this drink
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ
It taste good but in the morning I would always be really bloated and gassy. I think it's the sugar in it. It's packaged nice and gets the job done I just wish it didn't give me a stomach ache.
Jacqueline D.
Yuma, AZ
Everyone I know loves these, but they don’t taste anything like a margarita. It tastes like strawberry flavored Beer. Picked it up at the local grocery store, not worth the money.
Michelle K.
Beaufort
Sweet. Great for travel on the boat or beach. Sneaks up on you quickly. Certainly great when you don’t want plain Bud Light and need some flavor. Easy to drink and super yummy! Just make sure you have plenty because they go quickly and people will want you to share!
Carly D.
Harding
I love the lime a rita products. I liked the strawberry but gave it a four compared to a five because this flavor was a bit too sugary for me and gave me a headache. I prefer the lime, peach and mango flavors but nonetheless would drink this flavor again. I like these cans because it's a large drink for a cheap price. You wouldn't be able to get this large of a drink for this price at the bar.
Lauryn E.
Waverly, OH
I have purchased this many of times because you can get this beverage at a decent price, and it actually taste pretty good, it has a nice strawberry flavor to it, but it is pretty sweet, so i would recommend it to someone who likes their alcoholic drinks sweet, but not to anyone who does not.
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?