BY BUD LIGHT #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color. see more...

• Are these any good? Are they super filling?4 Answers
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I always think that getting a Straw-Ber-Rita is a great idea when I am picking something up to drink at a pregame because it tastes so good. The sweet taste is a double edged sword though. It tastes good and goes down well because you can't taste the alcohol, but it always makes me feel bloated and a little sick afterwards; not because I had too much alcohol, but because it was too sugary. While they do the job and taste good, I prefer other similar products that leave less of a sugary taste in my mouth.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Okay so a few years ago, everytime I drank I would pick up a few of these and I drank them for quite a while. If you like Strawberry or you like your drinks sweet, this is a great one to pick up. However, when it comes to cocktails or cocktail- like drinks, I prefer a little tartness to even out the sugary taste. This drink is just sweet, sweet, and sweet. After a little while, it got to where they would make me nauseous from the sweetness, and I felt like my front teeth were corroding with every sip. Aside from the sweetness, the flavor tastes very artificial to me, and I'm not a fan of that. It's hard to review a product like this because everyone's tastes are different, and so are our taste buds. With that said, you may absolutely love this!
Jennifer W.
Not really a fan of these they're not the worst that I've ever tried but I find them to be a little too sweet for my liking and I do like sweet beverages but I find it they really packed of sugar in this and granted for the price you are getting a lot but I can never complete one because it's just too sugary and too heavy on the stomach
Ivori H.
Bucktown
I absolutely love this drink. It’s tasty a refreshing. I’ve bought this product a million times, I will continue to buy this tasty but classy drink.  You can drink it alone or socially and it’s her inexpensive. I would recommend to anyone as I will continue to purchase.
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
When I saw the bud light lime a ritas came in strawberry flavor, I automatically had to try it. I am so glad that I did because these were absolutely delicious. Of course everyone has different taste buds but I suggest buying a party pack to try all flavors or just an individual one. These are great for parties for people who drink varieties.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE
I have always been a Budweiser girl. So I of course had to try these. And they are a great get always from the other fruity drinks! I like all of them and some of them mix great with other drinks! Like I have put a few mixed with Gatorade! You don’t taste any alcohol and that’s dangerously yummy to me!
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
I am not one to drink beer- but I can’t really handle hard alcohol so this is definitely my go to! The flavor is good and the alcohol content isn’t too high for me being a lightweight! Definitely would recommend for those summer bonfire nights!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Yummy drink! Alcohol content is good too. If you enjoy a sweet flavor then you should enjoy this! Good to sip on. I would highly recommend it! Especially if you don't enjoy beer this may be your happy medium between that and liquor.
Nicole C.
Ohatchee, AL
I love the Strawberitas! They have a great flavor, and they don’t taste too much of alcohol! They pair nicely over some ice! You can purchase at any store that sells alcoholic beverages! I recommend for any summer barbecues!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Great summertime drink and pretty easy to go down. Surprised at how good it was coming from a beer company, and it is great to drink in the summertime or at a concert. Not sure if I could drink more than a few in one night
Chelsea C.
Richmond Hill, ON
Are these any good? Are they super filling?