Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 12 Fl. Oz. Can uploaded by HAery H.Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 12 Fl. Oz. Can uploaded by Staci D.Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 12 Fl. Oz. Can uploaded by Amber R.

BY BUD LIGHT

Ally. p.
turlock,ca
I do like the taste of these and the conscience of them in a can ready to go. What I don’t like is the excess amount of sugar! I can drink a small amount and minutes later they hurt my stomach!! I will be in bed done for the night 15 minutes into this drink. It only happens when I drink this brand!!
Maybe a sugar alternative? Or just the company using less sugar in their drinks??
Ivori H.
Bucktown
One of the most flavorful refreshing drinks to have when you’re alone our out with friends. This drink is classy but tasty and very delicious. It’s also not hard to find I bought it from a small convenience store. I would strongly recommend this tasty refreshment to anyone.
Mallory P.
Now for those who can’t decide whether they want a beer or a cocktail, this is the stuff for you! My favorite part about it, is that it’s not too heavy on the beer or the sweet side. However, I️ would warn that drinking too many of these definitely will give you a headache.
Jackson M.
Somerville
It’s unclear what these are suppose to be. Fizzy sweet cocktail, then it’s pretty decent. However do not be deceived this is not for someone looking for a beer. This is a frilly color filler when you don’t want the weirdos to drink your good beer.
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Probably the smoothest drink I have had in a long time! Tastes just like a margarita with strawberry juice! And a 6 pack isn’t too pricey!!! I’ve purchased these twice but next is the mango-Rita but overall I’m very satisfied with this product
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
So refreshing and delicious, with an unexpected strong kick! These are so tasty you may not realize when you’ve maybe had too much, so beware! They aren’t too pricey, for the very drinkable beverage you get. I like these a lot!
Silvia z.
Bakersfield, CA
Delicious! Like in my last post of the mangorita. These are really good if your in the mood for a drink and cant stand plain beer. These are great, a bit strong but one is enough for a nice relaxing afternoon with friends, fam or just to enjoy alone.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
Not a fan of the strawberita I just don’t like the flavor. I thought it would be better so I was disappointed. You can buy tall boys for a very reasonable price which is why I’m a repeat costumer. Overall a good drink
RyAnna B.
If you are going for a quick buzz drink these, I am a sister when it comes to the taste of alcohol so these are not my thing. I do not personally buy them these are a last resort for me
Kimberlyy P.
Taylors
Ahh! To start I hate the taste of regular beer. But this! Its so good. I can definitely taste yhe strawberries instead of the beer. I was scared to try it at first but when i did, I fell in love! The flavor is outstanding. I continue to buy this and always will. I definitely recommend this to others, especially people who doesn't like the taste of regular beer.