BY BUD LIGHT #52 in Beer

Jennifer W.
This is one of the nicer flavors out of the range unfortunately I have tried every flavor that they have I found that they are all way too sugary even for someone who likes a sweet beverage and that makes it so that it's hard to complete the beverage and it's very harsh on the stomach not something that I would drink if I'm trying to get a buzz or get drunk which unfortunately are the only reasons I ever plan on drinking
Octavia M.
York
Bud light Rita’s are me favorite drinks to have at home, they pack a nice punch of flavor and a nice punch of strength, for me anyway! If I ever need a quick escape from my crazy life I know I can crack open one of these and move into paradise! The raspberry one in particular has a nice tartness to it as well! Reminds me of sweet tarts!
Rachael N.
I love the taste of it! It's just the right amount of raspberry flavor. I'm usually not a beer fan but this has won me over. It seems to be comparable to the cost of other beer in my area. I am a repeat customer of this specific flavor. I will definitely buy it again!
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I dont drink too much but when i am going to drink i prefer budlight rita then other beer the price is cheap not too bad i buy at stores like gasoline or somewhere else i do buyit again because the taste is so good i recommended i dont like other beer just budlight
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
This drink is okay, it would be better if I had actual margarita (slushy) type. My first time trying it did not meet my expectations, I will not be a repeat consumer it’s just not my type I guess but I would recommend to others just because we all have mix reviews about something.
Kandra W.
Mc Calla, AL
I’m not a huge fan of beer but this was more manageable of a taste. The price was less expensive than most. It’s better than others I’ve tried. Packaging was great. Would recommend to those who don’t like beer.
Karlie R.
Rochester, NY
Not my favorite one. The after taste is a bit more like beer then I really wish it to be. I enjoy the other flavors more and it didn’t really live up to my expectations. I would buy the other flavors again but I’m not so sure about the Raz one.
Megan T.
Lisbon, OH
Awesome taste. They are very refreshing on a hot day. The packaging is eye catching and grabs your attention. The price is very reasonable and they met my expectations. I would recommend them to family and friends that have not tried them yet.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Love love love this is one of my favorite flavors for this product. You really can’t go wrong with any of these because they all days great and they are affordable and good for small get together so I totally recommend these for anybody to try.
Angelica M.
Espanola
So I don't know where to began on the Ritas. . . They are the most amazing. Only drink a little bit cause of not you'll be super tipsy fast. It is nice and affordable and just so delicious. All flavors are. I will always buy it.