BY BUD LIGHT

Jennifer W.
This is one of the nicer flavors out of the range unfortunately I have tried every flavor that they have I found that they are all way too sugary even for someone who likes a sweet beverage and that makes it so that it's hard to complete the beverage and it's very harsh on the stomach not something that I would drink if I'm trying to get a buzz or get drunk which unfortunately are the only reasons I ever plan on drinking
Octavia M.
Bud light Rita’s are me favorite drinks to have at home, they pack a nice punch of flavor and a nice punch of strength, for me anyway! If I ever need a quick escape from my crazy life I know I can crack open one of these and move into paradise! The raspberry one in particular has a nice tartness to it as well! Reminds me of sweet tarts!
Tanzyy J.
A whole can will leave you with a hangover. I’d suggest you drink half they should really sweeten it up it tasted just like beer & Celso water. It’s very cheap with beautiful advertising that attracts buyers to it. If you’re looking for something on a grab & go note yes! Something cheap to get you lit yes !
Gwen T.
Poplar Bluff
I love the Bud Light Margarita series. I have tried several of them. I am not a drinker but will have one occasionally on a weekend to help wind down after a hectic work week. I love Raspberries so this Raz-Ber-Rita flavor is one of my favorites. I just wish they were not so pricy.
Rachael N.
I love the taste of it! It's just the right amount of raspberry flavor. I'm usually not a beer fan but this has won me over. It seems to be comparable to the cost of other beer in my area. I am a repeat customer of this specific flavor. I will definitely buy it again!
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I dont drink too much but when i am going to drink i prefer budlight rita then other beer the price is cheap not too bad i buy at stores like gasoline or somewhere else i do buyit again because the taste is so good i recommended i dont like other beer just budlight
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the Raz-bee-Rita! I love sweet stuff though and beware it is very sweet and syrupy so if you’re not into sweet stuff don’t get this! If you drink to many it could hurt your stomach. It is very tasty though and refreshing. Put it over ice and make it just perfect.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
This drink is okay, it would be better if I had actual margarita (slushy) type. My first time trying it did not meet my expectations, I will not be a repeat consumer it’s just not my type I guess but I would recommend to others just because we all have mix reviews about something.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Love love love this is one of my favorite flavors for this product. You really can’t go wrong with any of these because they all days great and they are affordable and good for small get together so I totally recommend these for anybody to try.
Savannah T.
Mishawaka
Sweet and you can still taste the beer! Very refreshing and always a great price. It’s a little tart, but I like it that way.
Bud Light is never a bad option. I’d recommend this to anyone! Especially for an outdoor cookout or bonfire!