BY BUD LIGHT #16 in Beer

Bud light platinum beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Do y'all prefer regular bud light or bud light platinum?16 Answers
  • What's the difference from the normal one to this one?5 Answers
  • Is it a heavier beer since it says Platinum1 Answers
Jade H.
Naples, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my favorite bud light beverages. Bud light is my favorite beer. Platinum is tad stronger than the traditional bud light but still just as light and refreshing. Definitely perfect ice cold on a hut summer day Bud Light Platinum Beer
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Bud Light Platinum 12 - 12 oz bottle more...
Out of all the Budlight Products this one is my Favorite. I like the taste better and it’s not as heavy as the other products. I also can’t drink more than two before I start feeling the buzz haha. Definitely would recommend.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Me encanta la cerveza batlight latino es mi favorita y fría sabe riquísima me encanta la recomiendo mucho..
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
This beer is definitely not like any other. I purchase this every now and again because it's my best friends moms favorite. It's nice that the alcohol percentage is slightly higher than some other beers. It's not my go to but it has a nice taste.
Jessica M.
Auburn, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite beer. I cant describe how many great times I've had while drinking this. It's a little bit more expensive but you're paying for the extra alcohol content and quality of the beer I love this stuff.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Muy buena cerveza especialmente despues de un largo dia de trabajo. No sabe mucho a alcohol como otras cervezas.
Grace S.
The beer that hits you hard. Not as good as the original. But it'll make you feel it faster. I'm having one now, but only Cuz I'm out of bud.
Tyler M.
My new favorite Beer! Still the great Bud Light taste, but more malty then a light beer. And can't go wrong with 6% ALC/Vol
Tawnya W.
Ward, AR
This is the ultimate beer! I would rather have a budlight platinum then any other beer! below is a picture of me with a platinum on the table.
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
I like the smooth taste it has,we always buy any Budweiser products, does not make you belch,or get sick ,like others do ,its very affordable, unlike some of others,packaging is great,box doesn't rip open,I would recommend this to others ,
Analy G.
Do y'all prefer regular bud light or bud light platinum?
Jennifer W.
St Louis Park, MN
Is this "stronger" than regular bud light?
Rebecca L.
bunnlevel , NC
Does it come in cans ?
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
Is bud light platinum taste the same as regular bud light? What's the difference?
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Anyone like mixing it with Coke?