BY BUD LIGHT

Bud light platinum beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Do y'all prefer regular bud light or bud light platinum?16 Answers
  • What's the difference from the normal one to this one?5 Answers
  • Is it a heavier beer since it says Platinum1 Answers
Ana E.
Eagle Pass, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Best tasting beer there is. It's super smooth when cold but once it gets its kinda nasty but if you love beer you'lol drink it. It every expectation I had about this beer the packing is very attractive to the eye and yes I would definitely recommend it.
Breanna W.
Oak Ridge, TN
Delicious, refreshing and higher alcohol content than the classic... what is not to love?
Becky M.
Roy, UT
I thought this was a great beer for a light beer not too water down! The bottles are very appealing to the eye
Amanda I.
Dickson City, PA
Very delicious! Smooth going down, doesn't taste like most beers. It's not heavy on the stomach and doesn't give nasty hangovers!!
John B.
Schenectady, NY
My favorite light beer, with out the mostly water taste.,it also has a beautiful kick.
Kourtney W.
Grand Rapids , MI
It taste like normal bud light the only difference is the bottle, I understand the marketing strategy but that's about it.
Barry E.
Orlando, FL
Great taste and smooth. I enjoy this beet every time i have friends and family over for a get together. There is no other beer that can compare. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is a beer drinker. I am definitely going to be having it again soon.
Tia G.
South Bend, IN
Such a smooth beer with not the harsh aftertaste like some other beers. One of my favorites!
mayra O.
Hubert, NC
I love this!!! It's cool and refreshing, I am a,fan of Budweiser beer so when they came out with this beer I had to try it and if was awesome!!
Heather R.
Lebanon, OR
Great beer, you only need a few before you catch a buzz. If your a dark beer drinker this isn't the beer for you, although potent, it's still very much a light beer.
Analy G.
Do y'all prefer regular bud light or bud light platinum?
Jennifer W.
St Louis Park, MN
Is this "stronger" than regular bud light?
Rebecca L.
bunnlevel , NC
Does it come in cans ?
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
Is bud light platinum taste the same as regular bud light? What's the difference?
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Anyone like mixing it with Coke?