Yatzelí M.
Brownsville. Tx
I'm not a person who drinks a lot and i just tasted a few beers really, but platinum is the one that I liked the most, even though it's a bit bitter I like it.

There are many people who do not like maybe there are better ones for them but there are only 2 types of beer that I drink and this is one of those that I drink
I feel like is better than the classic bud light platinum has a better taste and while it doesn't have any particular strengths, it manages to shed some of Bud Light's telltale weaknesses.