BY BUDWEISER

Alyssa C.
Lakeside , OR
Amazing smooth beer that doesn't taste so bad and it's actually a little strong you get buzzed off a couple beers and it's worth the money. This is my go-to beer and I buy it all the time I would never change that the first time I tried it was amazing and it's still amazing to this day I would recommend this beer to anybody
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I'm not a huge fan of beer. Bud select tastes light and refreahing for a very mild lighter beer. It's lower in calries which is nice, but honestly I'm not a huge fan of light beers in general. I don't drink much now, but on the occasion I do, it would be an IPA and not a light beer.
Sarah N.
Muskegon, MI
I love how the beer taste. It has a light taste. The glass bottles are my favorite compare to the cans. The the labels make a it look really nice. Met my expectations. No room to improve. Honesty this I my favorite beer and the only kid I do drink. I only buy this brand
Courtney B.
Oak Hill
I dont really like beer but I truly do enjoy bud light platinum. It's smooth and has a great flavor. It's nice on long days to just come home, sit down in my chair and crack one and enjoy. I would recommend this to all mom's and dads!!! Affordable price and great quality.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This is a very good beer. I used to drink this all the time! It has a very light flavor and not a bad aftertaste. It definitely meets my expectations. Compared to other beers this is my favorite. I think other people should definitely try this beer!
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
There is something about drinking out of an aluminum bottle. I love it!  Platinum is a drink best served cold! It goes down smooth and does not have an after taste when cold. And it gives a nice buzz but doesn't make me feel drunk!
Ronni C.
My husband’s brand, he loves it. Aluminum bottles are better than glass for the patio around the pool. Good flavor, stays colder than glass. Consistent brand, recommend to others. Somewhat hard to find large packs in a lot of stores.
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
Bud light platinum bottles are great!! The beer stays colder! You get more in the bottle! Of course the bud light always tastes good! The design of the bottle draws your eye! No brainer this is your party beer — Bud Light!!
Krystle E.
These are perfect to drink on a sunny day. The aluminum top part is my favorite because it keeps it colder for longer! I definitely love these! Really met my expectations as far as quality goes! Being on summer!
Courtney J.
I feel this is a more rougher kind of beer. Not as in “it packs a punch,” but it’s not as smooth as other beers I have tasted. It’s sort of dull and didn’t really do much for me. The taste was bitter.