Bud Light® Platinum Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles uploaded by Janise W.

BY BUDWEISER

Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
I'm not a huge fan of beer. Bud select tastes light and refreahing for a very mild lighter beer. It's lower in calries which is nice, but honestly I'm not a huge fan of light beers in general. I don't drink much now, but on the occasion I do, it would be an IPA and not a light beer.
Sarah N.
Muskegon, MI
I love how the beer taste. It has a light taste. The glass bottles are my favorite compare to the cans. The the labels make a it look really nice. Met my expectations. No room to improve. Honesty this I my favorite beer and the only kid I do drink. I only buy this brand
Danielle H.
Great product would recommend to anyone very smooth and light weight for any occasion it’s very affordable I like this product more than other beer our family buys it for all occasions I love the aluminum bottles because they don’t break when drop
Laura F.
Apple Valley, CA
This is the only beer that me and my husband can agree on! It has more flavor than just Bud Light and isn't as heavy as regular Budweiser, and as a bonus it's a little bit stronger! Try it, you'll like it especially if you like Budweiser products!
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
There is something about drinking out of an aluminum bottle. I love it!  Platinum is a drink best served cold! It goes down smooth and does not have an after taste when cold. And it gives a nice buzz but doesn't make me feel drunk!
Amber C.
Auburn
My all time favorite bud drink. Bud light is just strong enough for a good relaxing time with friends and family at get togethers, concerts and sporting events. Would recommend to those who don’t like ales or lagers
Krystle E.
These are perfect to drink on a sunny day. The aluminum top part is my favorite because it keeps it colder for longer! I definitely love these! Really met my expectations as far as quality goes! Being on summer!
Courtney J.
I feel this is a more rougher kind of beer. Not as in “it packs a punch,” but it’s not as smooth as other beers I have tasted. It’s sort of dull and didn’t really do much for me. The taste was bitter.
Danielle G.
magee
Good beer for when you are cooking or working outside and want something to drink besides water. It isn’t a sweet beer like a cider, and it’s not a strong hops flavor either. It’s smooth and gets the job done if you have more than two.
Brenna D.
Springfield
Honestly it does in a pinch at the ballpark. It lacks flavor, has a very low ABV, and tastes as cheap as they come. On that note, don’t buy at the ballpark because you’ll spend what you could have on actually good beer elsewhere.